This first challenge will be fairly easy!
From watching Tyra, to looking at other body fitness programs I’ve noticed that writing down what you eat daily helps with keeping track of how much you eat & the type of foods you take in on the regular.
So for our first challenge starting at 12:00am (The very beginning of the new week) will require:
You might want to find a small note pad to use throughout the week.
1. Writing down everything you eat throughout the whole week.
2. Writing down the name of the food.
3. The time and day you ate it.
4. How much of it you ate. (IE: If you ate 3 twinkies make sure you let that be known, don’t just write “twinkies”)
5. The amount of calories. (If you can)
6. And the amount of trans fats.
(You may also submit a photo of your list IF YOU WANT)
Good luck, (^_____^)
Inspiration pictures: When I see pictures of the progress people have had in losing or gaining weight I get a spark in my soul that makes me just want to jump up and do two hundred jumping jacks. Inspiration pictures show that it is possible & they also help with consistency of a diet or work out regimen.
People can also submit pictures their own progress.
Recipes & Diets: In this part it would be good for people to submit things they’ve been eating or any types of recipes they’ve come up with at home that others can try to get a good feel of a community going. I will also be posting recipes and foods that are good to eat myself.
Exercise: Now when it comes to exercise…we all hate it. No one wants to get up and do jumping jacks or lay down and do crunches. But it has to be done. But I will make it my business to find fun ways to exercise.
I’m Monte. I created this Summer Body Challenge because of a few things.
1. On twitter I noticed a few of my twitter fam’ talking about how they aren’t quite happy with the way their bodies have been looking for the past few weeks, months & even years. Summer is coming up and everyone wants to feel good during the summer, what better way to start than being able to be comfortable with yourself?
Some people want to gain & lose some pounds. Some people would also like to tone up a bit. This blog is here to help.
2. I’ve also been interested in health for awhile now and this would be a small way for me to educate myself on how to live a healthier life, so why not learn with a group of people & benefit from it at the same time?
3. It’ll be super fun!
So lets begin!